Monday, May 5, 2008

Who love you?

Who love me? I asked myself this question.
Well, when we look for a partner in live, what is the things we look for?
You may said "I love the guy because he driving a Merz, he is rich."
You may said "I love the gal because she is hot, she is sexy and pretty."
You may said "I love the guy becuase he is so intelligent, he is a lawyer."
You may said "I love the gal because she is very meek, and her look still quite ok."

Will you love me for who I am? Not the status I have. Not the position I have. Not because how much I earn. Not how good looking I am. Will someone just love me because who I am?


There are 2 friends:
1. He will do all things to help you, meet your needs. doesn't care how much you earn, how your look. Even willing to die for you because your mistake. Corrected you if needed. Give you a future, encourage you. Always be your side.
2. She will love you because you match what she want. You can provide for her life. You can protect her. You are smart. As long as you provide for her, she will be fine even you have sexual relationship with others gal.

So who love you more? He or she?
Is He stupid? Or He really love you? Is she right because there is no free lunch in this world?

What kind of love you want today?
If I can choose I will choose Him who love me for who I am. What about you?

1 Comments:

Blogger juan said...

Your point on the 2nd type of friend was a little misleading. Till I read again and finally understood what you meant!

May 6, 2008 at 4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home